Wednesday, August 5, 2009

seNDiRi PerAsAN...













Ya, ya I know...
Call me perasan or something...
I accept it....
Cause I really am for this post....
Haha....
Well, sometimes while doing work,
YOu tend to get bored,
yup,
I was bored...
And so I was just playing around with my computer and exploring...
Then I just manage to switch on my webcam,
and i saw myself in the computer...
Ya,
so I just smiled and snap,
smiled and SNAP....
Hehe....
It's pretty fun actually...
YOu should try it sometime...
Haha...
The rest will be on facebook....
hehe....

5 comments:

jane said...

i also did the same thing lo!!! study in library till so bored then take out my phone and just snap what i saw....and sometimes myself!!!! heeheehee.....that's really something great and at least make me smile for few seconds.....haha...jiayou le!!!

Pingu said...

Haha... Yup, Do things that will cheer you up.... Hehe... Didnt know I had a friend with the same "interest"... Haha

_xing pei_ said...

eh halo perasan man. you look very handsome in the second pic. =D =D better dont put it online, i dont want girls crowding in to our house. too noisy and cramp lahh. =P HAHA.

iReNe said...

I shall restrain myself from putting any comments here... I shall restrain myself from putting any comments here...I shall restrain myself from putting any comments here... I shall restrain myself from putting any comments here.............

Peiling said...

Brother =.=

I tot am perasan enuf,but think im more to syok sendiri coz i never dare to post it up. Haha, u are great man!!!

Anyway,love ur smile.Smile thats tells of a greater Maker behind u.Smile more often for Him ;)
Jiayou lo ^^