Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SickLy...

WHoa...
Finally I am hit...
My first time getting sick in Sabah...
I hate it man....
Haha....
BUt It has been the quickest recovery I've ever experienced...
It happened yesterday when I had fried chicken chop rice for lunch....
It was really good, Uncle BOb's chicken,
I then was so tempted to have an ice-cream so I had a double cone....
Right that nite, I was starting to feel phlegm and a little sore at my throat....
Went for a youth leader's prayer meeting at Pastor John's house....
During prayer I asked GOd for healing...
The funny thing is after prayer, I only felt the burn coming on my head and was feeling dizzy...
I was like what is god trying to tell me? Hmmmm...
And I was so worried... Cause I'll be so busy this week and I cant afford to fall sick now...
ANd if I really fall really sick,
am I to skip classes since the H1N1 is so widely feared in my school...
I just prayed and told God that I will just trust him...
Before I slept,
I had 10 over slices of oranges,
a panadol,
a Vitamin C Redoxon drink,
and
3 litres of 100 plus...
Thank GOd, the next morning I felt much better,
Went to class and after that,
Went back to sleep from 11 till 3...
Thank God that I am much better now...
He is good...

4 comments:

pris said...

you had 10 over slices of orange??oh no...according to my mum,oranges can induce more phlegm formation leh..hahaa...

Father Lim said...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh ... if you are sick, don't cme back ok. Stay there and take care yurself REALLY well. Besides, we do not want you to spread your "germs of love" to the beautiful people of Klaung .... hee hee

Pingu said...

I am fine already, no phlegm lar... Haha... BUt thanks for the tip... JIT, I've got news for you... I AM COMING ANYWAY... Hehe....

iReNe said...

the chicken rice boy strikes again! this time in the land beneath the wind..

eh, dey, must eat chicken rice is it? doesn't matter la whether chicken chop rice or chicken steam rice...there is chicken, there is rice.

guess what? I had 4 scoops of ice cream during one of my colleague's farewell, then I had this nasty cough and down for flu for 4 days! heheh...at least you only had 2, not so greedy as me la.