Sunday, August 23, 2009

hOmE... A gooD rEsT....

Well, after a weeks break back home,
I am back in Uni again....
Thank GOd for the fruitful week he gave me in Kluang..
Spending time with
my parents,
my siblings,
Aunty Vicky,
My Grandma,
My Ah Kong,
My cousins,
My Uncles and Aunties,
and
Yam chaing with friends....
IT has been refreshing....
Being able to catch up and hang out....
HOme is just so nice....
Well,
being back here makes me more homesick then when I came here for the first time....
Must be the symptoms of home...
My dear comfort zone...
Wont be able to be back for at least 3 months....

Thank you Lord for everyone back home...
Call me weird or anything,
but i already miss you guys...
Looking forward to being back again...

But as for now,
teach me to move forward in you...

No comments: