Friday, July 3, 2009

w3LcoM3 tO 5aBaH

Woohoo...
Thank God I finally got the line...
Well,
Really doesn't seem like it,
really cant believe it,
But Uni LIFE has indeed started for me...
Well, how do I feel after a week???
Well, It's a mixture of emotions, really...
I actually kinda like the place,
(wont say love first)....
The orientation, a lot of the taklimats, to be honest, it is SUPER BORING....
And also my dorm is in a really bad state....
Other than that, I like my Uni,
It's by the beach and faces the mountain too...
The people here especially the locals are really friendly....
The seniors here are also really really helpful....
WOuldn't survive without them around to help, guide and advice me...
The facilities here is super cool too...
There's an aquarium, there's rock climbing,
and the Biggest rounded shaped hall compared to other U's is here too....
Well, as for Uni life, hmmmm....
Am actually getting used to it...
Hand-washing your own clothes and stuff like that...
But am enjoying it,
just that I do also miss Kluang and everyone back home...
this would be the biggest challenge for me la...
Not being able to see the people dearest to me as often as i can anymore...
but Thank God for Phang Cheng...
At least there's someone here to make me feel that home is not too far away...
hehe....
And I also thank God, he has really blessed me in so many ways...
the walks back to my hostel talking to him really is amazing....
To everyone back home,
MISSING YOU GUYS....
DO PRAY FOR ME,
THAT GOD WILL SUSTAIN ME AND HELP ME SEE AND FULFILL MY PURPOSE HERE IN UMS AND IN SABAH....
LOVE YOU GUYS MUCH....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hope to be able to go KK in the near future.

jane said...

hey, paulus......the place seems awesome....jiayou!!! hope to go kk also....will pray for you...pray for me as well...thx ya!!! miss you too!!

ipiNG said...

my qi-er "qing-fu"..jiayou o^^

Pingu said...

Hey Jean... Yup, hope to see you in the near future too...

Pingu said...

Hey Jane... Thanks... Hope to see you in KK too... Appreaciate the prayers... Take care and continue to be strong ya... GOd Bless....

8beds said...

Oh paulus! i'm going to Kluang next week and you won't be there :(

what you studying in KK?
-Cathy