Wednesday, June 24, 2009

rUsh, RuSH, RUSH...

So much to prepare,
So much to do, So little time...
Am starting to feel it now,
4 more days left,
ONLY 4 lei,
and I've gotta leave already....
Dont worry, I am fine,
it's just that it seems so fast,
and so sudden....
Though I've got so much to prepare,
it is not so much the physical preparation,
but more of the emotional and mental one....
The thing I am gonna miss the most and i think everyone does anyway, is,
the RELATIONSHIPS I am leaving behind....
I AM gonna miss everyone here...
I am bad at GoodByes...
Why?
Cause I dont like the word at all....
But life is as such,
we just have to leave some time or another....
As the saying goes,
"GOOD TIMES WILL COME TO AN END"...
My prayer is that though physically I have to leave you guys,
God will still in His way sustain all our relationship....
Now the question is,
AM I READY TO LEAVE???
AM I READY TO FACE WHAT's AHEAD???
Well, all I can ever say is:
"Lord, only you i put my trust in, my Hope is in you, sustain me for what's ahead..."

1 comment:

ezra said...

Take your time man. I expect to see you at major events and stuff. Theres always msn and facebook though! >=)