Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wh3n iT'z All b33n sAiD @nd Don3...

Well, Commissioning..... It finally came......
To be honest, it's a relief..... And it didnt turn out as bad as it seems....
All my closer friends would know what a struggle i've been going through preparing myself each week for comissioning and finding out that week itself that it has been postponed.....
Leaving the team for me is hard...... Very hard.......
I've said it before, if i had my own choice, i would continue..... But there are times in life when things has reached it's season, it is just time to drop it and LET GO......
Urghh.... How i dislike hearing that word..... Hehe......
But i thank God that everytime we're called out of something, it just doesnt end there,
God calls us into something more..... Just as Winter has to come before the summer and the darkness before the dawn, so also, God has prepared something much greater for us all when we've finished and passed a season.......

Well, servin in the team was great, from music coordinator to vice president and to president.....
I can only sum it as such...... God's grace was sufficient for me....... Being elected as a leader in form 4 has already been an honour, an opportunity i really really thank God for as i felt i didnt deserve the opportunity.... And each year, he took me higher not to lift me up, but i believed through all these experience i have been humbled....... It was never been easy, there were hard times, there were times i cried, but in all those times, i never regretted a moment serving in the team...... What sustained me to carry on was my love for God and my love for the peoples, Yfers......

To my team:
Thanks for being a great support, i repeat what i said to you guys...... You guys arent a perfect team, but i cant ask for better....... It was my honour to serve alongside you guys...... Sorry if there has been any offence I've made, and now you've seen the fiercer side of Paulus too...... BUt I will let you guys know that i really trully love you guys.......

For those who are continuing,
I pray God will raise you up higher and higher in Him to become mighty spiritual leaders for Christ..... Love, serve, care and give to the Yfers,develope a love for people, just as Christ did....... Please listen to Wei wey and support her as much as you've supported me..... Submit to one another...... Be open with one another and grow together..... Never fear confrontation, but approach it with love and grace..... Read the Word of God, grow in Love with it, it is your fuel to carry on.... Let everything you do be unto the Lord and His kingdom...... I am always opened for you guys to approach me for assistance...... I would gladly help......

For those who stepped down with me,
Leading doesnt end here...... The lord has something in store for us..... Trust Him that he will lead you by the hand...... In all that the Lord has for us, May we do it to the best of our efforts..... I too am praying for you guys to be strong in the Lord and never stop growing in Him.....

For the new guys,
YOu guys can do it, i believe in you and so does GOd...... As hand picked by God dont doubt the decision or yourself..... Trust the Lord and he will direct your leadership path.... Never cease growing in Him..... Do not let the expectations of man pressure and crush and control you, but let the will of God be your ultimate strive...... Seek wise counsel and have strong accountability partners, you need them to help you in this journey, no leader walks alone....... I am praying for you guys and also extend my hand to you......

To the all my dearest brothers and sisters, da Yfers,
Well, I am now an ordinary yfer..... Hope i will be more approachable..... Though my role in the committee has ended, my role to serve, love and care for you guys are for life..... Hehe..... So dont think you can get away eeasily with me..... Hehe......


LORD I'M AMAZED BY YOU.......
HOW YOU LOVE ME..........

No comments: