Tuesday, August 26, 2008

dE HoLzz ^_^

Though it lasted only a week, I thank God for the great holiday...

Well It was one of the first holidays i had to study.... Haha..... I thank GOd for giving me the ability to do so.......


Anyway, 3 main things happened during the holidays.....


Firstly was my Cherating trip...... It was great, the time i had with my family..... Eating was a very important part too...... But i loved most was not rushing for anything during this trip.... We took our time to enjoy each day pass by...... Eating, swimming, laying on the beach, watching the sunrise, taking pictures, sleeping, snoozing, crab catching....... It was simply refreshing.......

That's my aunty and Little Cuzzie....


The sunrise, cool morning wind, and the sound of waves hitting the seashore, One of my favourite ways to spend time with the Lord.....



Wheee......

When i went up, i cried, when He went up the Tree cried....


Tyre swinging, A man's game.....
My Mum.... She wanted to give it a try....
Me Family....

Crap.... Opppsss Sorry.... CRAB!!!!


Siblinghood....
Second, was the Surprise party..... Joy's birthday.... Hehe.... Planned it since Tuesday.... Great job Ma Qian Yi...... I was so excited and worried that day.... But the surprise went great...... Thanks to all who came and contributed..... Thanks for sacrificing, having to squeeze in my little study..... And thanks to some people.... Ahem, Ahem, who violated my rooms privacy.... Haha..... It was a great time anyway....

Group Pic....

Supper.....

Last but not least...... 3 amazing people stayed over at my house..... Calvin from Hong Kong, Puiteh from Myanmar and SunMi from Korea...... It was great knowing them and getting to know them more....... It was indeed sad to see them leave....... It was our pleasure hosting you guys..... GOd BLEss...


No comments: