Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmmmm....

Yup,
the perfect way to start this post.....
Hmmmmmm.......
It's 12a.m., just came back from another fruitful and challenging session of MLM....
Richard spoke today......
Everytime i go for one of the sessions especially when Richard speaks, i come back challenged and thinking a lot........
Tonights session really puts me in deep thought about my surroundings and especially about
MY LIFE........
I always encourage people to reflect on ones life,
I do it every night before i sleep....
it doesn't only allows the person to review ones own life,
but i believe in the quietness of the night,
when the mind stops thinking so much and prepares for rest,
one can also allow God to reveal himself to you....

Thinking, pondering, reflecting......
Oh Lord, be with me now......
Take me through a time of quiet reflection.....
Reflection to mature the soul,
To live life better and to the fullest for the new dawn ahead.....

No comments: