Wednesday, September 10, 2008

mArriAge..... wEddIngs.... COOL!!!!

YipPee.....
No paper for tomorrow.....
Really thank God for being with me throughout the exam......
I learnt true trust in the Lord is surrender fully, and DUN WORRY.......

Anyway, it's been 2 weddings for a week....... And let me tell you...... IT"S SO COOL!!!!!!
Man.... I Love weddings....... It really makes me so thrilled...... Especially if the newly weds people are close to me.......
Thanks guys for making me a part of your weddings and your lives......


I've got a lot to say about weddings..... But maybe not this time...... But what i wanna say is:

"GUY's can CRY!!!!! Out of fear, sadness or Joy...... TRUE MAN CRY........ WHY?? Because they know how to be human......... I totally dont agree to saying man cant tear only can bleed..... That's just so fake......"

2 comments:

Joel Yap said...

Yeap!
True man cry.

_John_ said...

Amen!True man cries!Those who say that they don't are just only deceiving himself.