Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pearl Harbour....Wow!!!

I just watched this show yesterday with my family.... My comment on this show??? BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING..... It's my fourth time watching it...... Or izzit third?..... Hmmm.... Well, anyway, I dont get tired of watching it man..... The graphics and all were really really good.... Plus the action.... Man...... But other than all those stated above, and also how handsome Danny(One of the actors) is, the story itself was also exciting, meaningful and inspiring.... It makes me wanna cry while watching it...... Some of the things I've learnt is the courage the Americans had to face the terrible situation there were in..... They faced it together...... Everyone had their part to play...... MY heros were actually the nurses....... Anyway, I also learnt that we should be always on guard..... We never know what might happen at anytime..... BUt the thing that touched and inspires me most is standing up for one another...... Even if it means giving up your life...... Danny I believe was a great friend...... He died so that his friend might live..... AHHhhhhhh!!!!! My desire is to be like that...... Like the bible says that 'no greater love than to lay down ones life for a friend'..... That was what Jesus did for us all.....Thank YOu Jesus..... Well, I wanna watch the show again..... Hehe.....Just dont be surprise if i cry during the show......

1 comment:

sHanNa said...

hehe~ yup.. i love this movie too! ^^"
both of the guys there are damn handsome neh! hahaha~ :)