Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HoliDays......Or Not?

It's been about 2 months of school-less life already.... being insuch a situation is both fun and sometimes not..... But so far I am having fun..... Well, not entirely, but there's still fun in it.... The problem with such situations, is that you seem to have soo much time...... It's not a good thing... I fall in that category and I do a lot of procrastination.... And worse still, is after procrastinating, I sometimes I forget all about it...Sigh..... Big muddle head rite? haha I can't agree more....So, I've decided not to do so anymore.....I have a set of stuff I have to do before the Chinese New Year....I pray that Iwill not submit to 'laziness'.....Hmmmm.....

~I have to replant my cactus and make sure there grow beautifully and nicely
and healthily
~I have to wash my favourite pair of shoes
~I need to tidy my table and drawers and my board which is such a mess right
now...
~I need to write a newsletter
~I need to finish of my book
~I need to blog.....Haha...I did it....

Anyway, my four months school-less life goal is to know my God even more.....There are other stuff too...But that will be my first.....

No comments: