Friday, February 16, 2007

2 Sports day, a failure and A Messed up Room!!!

Yawn......I got up reluctantly...WHy? COz it was so early.....7pm is early for me nowadays....But....I'm glad I did....I had a whole different experience on Sports Day..... When I went in, I was pretty anxious and 'scared' in a way..... Girls and teachers in that school GLANCE a certain way at guys.....As if we are some weird species to man kind.....BUt actually WE are an IMPORTANT source of 'production' to mankind....Hehe.....(Sori...I'm currently a bit oFF)....ANyway.....The whole sports day was cool.....Everyone from Yf participated really really well....SO very very proud of them...... Anyway...I liked the cheer leading part of every rumah....It was cool....My school doesn't have that....The screaming was SO LOUD and Sharp.... BUt Convent really have sport spirit.....I enjoyed the sports day there.....My dad also found out that one of the convent Maths teacher used to be his schoolmate.....Haha.....Jit was the main cheerer there....Whenever He cheered, people will just stare at us......Haha...He's so cute.....Anyway....Well done to all those in rumah Merah.....But overall, all you girls did awesome....

I went for my undang after that..... I was confident yet scared in a way yet no as confident..... But when I was sitting for it,I thank GOd for keeping me calm and although I was tired,I still could attentively do my undang...I was really excited and cheked again and again.....I was confident that I didnt do as bad.....I anxiously wanted to know my marks......guess what.......

I FAILED!!!!!!

ARghhh!!!! I was just 3 questions away from passing........But I thank God that I didnt do too badly and I wasn't as disappointed about it.......BUt anyway,Sigh.....I have to take it again....


I then went over to THO sports day....It was a different feeling as I entered the school......I missed the school,the teachers,my friends and the life of school....I dont miss studies though...Haha.....I met some old friends there......It was fun.......


Now,to my messed up room......On Friday,I cleared up both my cupboards and drawers......It was tiring....I never knew I had so much junk in my cupboard.....I just didnt feel like doing it but I didit anyway....It was fun after a while....I cleared up cards and the fun part was reading them.....I love reading those cards....SOmetimes just wanna make me cry....I thank you guys for the amazingly encouraging cards that you've given me....I also remember that Yiwan's nick name is ICE......Haha......I'm just so glad I finished tidying my room and my board.....



Picture1: Sorting out my drawers and cupboards
Picture2: My decorated board

No comments: