Thursday, November 12, 2009

kNiGht R-I-D-E-R


Oh Man,
Cant seem to get better pics of this...
Sigh, this will have to do...
Dont really do movie or show previews
(that's Gideon's job),
Haha,
Anywayz,
Have been watching Knight Rider series....
Actually didnt think much of it...
I know there was an older version,
but my first time watching was in Jit's house....
It was ok la,
I really loved the car,
but the whole show looked kinda boring,
so didnt bother about it much....
BUt then later I gave it a try....
IT WAS NICE!!!
Hehe....
2 things I love about the movie,
one like I've mentioned,
THE CAR!!!
WOW,
A Mustang wei...
I may not know much about cars,
but I know I would dream and drool over a car like that,
the features of the car itself already is a magnet to all guys around...
I love the way it transforms although it reminds me a lot about TRANSFORMERS...
Hehe...
Exactly the same transformation style...
BUt the second thing I love is the advance High-tech things they do...
Seeing how the agents hack into computer systems,
into security cameras,
into networks,
phone lines,
and how they use Artificial Intelligence to crack cases....
To me,
IT's SO COOL....
HAha....
To some extend i wish i was a hacker...

2 comments:

koocheekoo said...

told u to watch this earlier..

Christine Loh said...

Didn't know you got yourself into this series ... I have season 1 like ... long time ago.