Sunday, November 1, 2009

ALoNe? LoNeLiNess? soLituDe? WIFI?

It's another Sunday...
And I'm once again "Feeding" off someone's WIFI...
HAha, but am legally feeding k....
Last time was Starbucks,
and then Old Town,
and today am at BIG APPLE...
So tempted to have a donut...
Hehe....
Yup,
this is how i go through Sundays...
Just God,
me,
My lappy-top,
and
a drink....
It's really relaxing and a great way to spend the Sundays....
But of course this is only if I am all alone for the sundays...
IF there's someone to accompany me,
or if there's some event I've got to attend,
then yup,
you know the rest of the story....

But such times are indeed treasure...
Being in Uni,
there is hardly anytime for you to sit down and stop worrying about stuff around...
Even if you have the time,
some thing or someone will always come in the picture,
and that time of "silence" is disrupted....
NOt blaming those things la...
In fact I love to do stuff,
and I definitely love spending time with PEOPLE....
But we just have to find some time to sit down,
relax,
reflect,
blog,
use internet,
chat with buddies and family back home....
Like what someone once told me,
it's not good to leave in loneliness,
but then it's always good to find time to be alone,
with both yourself(REFLECTION),
and with GOD(PRAYER),
especially in such BUsy busy times of our era....

To me it's really refreshing....
To both Mind and Spirit....
Priase gOd for times like this...

19 days more PAulus....
19!!!! Woohoo...
Cant wait...

2 comments:

Jonathan low said...

I'm back in Kluang dy
haha

Pingu said...

Haha, so fast? Haha, Looking forward to seeing you, but I'll be back only 19th lei... Hehe...