Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stressful-Tension-Pressing-ME.... StPm....

The stress is gone....
The tension subside....
To be honest,
I didn't feel that tension or stress....
Today I indeed have a different feeling when I went for my results....
Haha....
Unlike PMR or SPM.....
Where I was literally sweating my butt out....
Today, I didn't feel any tension, stress, anxiousness nor excitement.....
Only for a brief moment when I tore my slip to see what I got....
After that, when I saw my results,
All I felt was relief......
Yet Disappointed knowing that I could have done better for my Maths....
Yet a Shocking and Joyful feeling that I passed everything....
Well, with such mixed emotions,
My feelings were just neutralised.....
Haha.....
IF you wanna Know,
I got 2B and 2C...
It's not the best results....
BUt I trully trully thank GOd for it.....
He indeed blessed me....
I am not a study person....
Getting this results,
It is only God's grace....
I am satisfied...
And deeply THANKFUL
AND,

"I stand here once again as a testimony, that you can serve God and do well in your results...."

Great job to all the STPM candidates.....
GOd BLess you guys....

Special thanks to all who stood by me during this form 6 journey till this day when I took my results....
GOd indeed blessed me with you guys to help me through this and achieve what I have today....
Love you all....

4 comments:

weisong0908 said...

Hey, you are really tough. Nothing under the sun can beat you!! Enjoy :>

iReNe said...

Wah... sudah dapat results. Good for you. 2B 2C oso good la. 4A lagi bagus tapi tak pe la... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Well bro... am really glad for you! Great job! :)

iReNe said...

by the way, why did u abandon the other blog?