Wednesday, March 18, 2009

b3inG fuLL tiM3 --- 101

Hey Peoples.... It has been exactly a week since I left Kluang for this exposure with Pastor Victor.... Well, Yes, I do miss Kluang and all you guys back home.... AND I SO GONNA MISS THE FUN AT AIR PAPAN!!!!! But I am also having a great time with Pastor Victor and Pastor Kelly, moving around KL and meeting lots of new faces..... God has been gracious to me.... He has been Good.... Have been sleeping in the car on the way to conferences or seminars... TIRED MAN.... God's the one who granted me the strength for my eye lids to stay open.... Hehe....

Am so glad to be able to have a chance to come online.... Finally, after a long 6 days without computer, without checking my mails, without checking my facebook, without being able to chat, and without being able to read my Naruto Manga, Haha, I finally am able to use the computer to come online.... Am currently in the SIB KL church office...

Well, what have I learnt so far?
*God's the Potter, I am the Clay...
*Learning the fundamentals of meeting new people and making new friends...
*Take each day at time, experience the Power of DAILY...
*My Lifesong is to God and Him alone...
*We as children of God need to content as ONE MAN...
*We will face difficulties when we rise up and pray, but we must respond to it in Christ...
*KL streets are so busy and lots of Jams...
*KL and PJ are 2 different places...
*Klang is not Kluang...
*Shopping and walking in KL is great...
*But walking alone can sometimes be, well, LONELY...
*Daniel snores...(Haha, He stayed over with me for a night)
*Tropic Thunder is GOOD, LOVE JACK BLACK...
*KL churches are BIG and very well established both the physical church and the spiritual church...
*People here are very interactive...
*Sexology is a HOT topic here...
*Men do not go through PMS or Menopause...
*Pubic hair is for decorative purposes...
*Getting Lost in KL is easy...
*LRT is starting to look easy...
*The Immigration office in KL sucks...
*Washing Clothes is not that hard...
*Brushing your teeth with your fingers can sometimes be more effective than brushes...

*Using a Ball Computer Mouse is frustrating...
*Many people do not look their age...
*Pastor Victor Sleeps late and gets up really early...
*Pastor Kelly enjoys food and late mornings, SO DO I....
*Pastor Daniel is very Friendly...
*Pastor Hock knows my brother...
*Pastor Chew is awesome...
*Pastor Noah is cool...
*Pastor Gideon does not look like Gideon Koh... Hehe...
*Pastor Lindy is 21...
*Pastor Lee Choo is so CUTE...
*I love Pastor Victor's office...
*There's a lot of very good-looking people in the church, both guys and girls...
*SIB staff devotion is very refreshing...
*Keith and Elroy are beautiful names...
*All churches conduct themselves differently...
*Church staffs in SIB work for God with a SMILE...
*I prefer Pastor Kelly's old hair style...
*It takes lots of preparation to do just one seminar...
*Being a full time worker is cool, It's fun, but it isn't always easy...
*APPRECIATE our full time workers...

Being in full time is challenging... I got the opportunity to see and experience the intensity of a full time person... But God has been good to raise up Pastor Victor to love and be so well suited for this job... I admire and desire to learn from him especially how he presents God's word and Himself to all different age groups and still be able to connect with each group so very well....

Well, I will not be coming back on Sunday, instead my trip has extended till next thursday... Do pray for me.... That God will continue to speak to me as He has been the past few days.... It is tiring, but I am really enjoying myself.... Awaiting to see what God has in store for me for the remaining days......
See you guys in a weeks time....

7 comments:

jhmh said...

Sounds great... Miss you =) Hah! Take care man

iReNe said...

Pastor Victor Gonzalez?

Joel Yap said...

i miss you man

Jonathan low said...

wakaka, I can really say I miss you more than the others that have posted.haha. I mean I really didn't see you for a long time now.
And btw,to Irene, he is talking about pastor Victor wong. haha
to paulus again, pastor victor gonzalez speaks in my college often!!! wakakaka

kaixian said...

HI paulus!Its a really fruitful trip to you ya?You had known and learnt so many things and i bet you had explored KL..hehe...KL is totally different from KLG rite?haha:)very sorry cant meet you in KL here.Hope to see you soon!Take care and do have an enjoyable trip o!:p

Anonymous said...

Haha! Glad for you too man!

But dude, some of the things you learnt are just plain weird!

_xing pei_ said...

haha. YAH. like pubic hair is for decorative purposes?! decorate for.....?!? HAHA.