Thursday, January 1, 2009

tHanK U LoRd..... fOr 2008.....

















I know, I know..... A lot of you guys are scolding me.....
Why this Paulus put so many photos wan.....
So long only can finish uploading my blog.....
Haha.....
Sorry.....
You know how i LOVE PICTURES....
Anyway,
A year has gone,
A new year has come....
Before i move on,
I want to celebrate the past....
I want to count my blessings from the Lord....
And like every year.....
The biggest blessings to me are the RELATIONSHIPS GOd has BLessed me with.....
My Parents,
My siblings,
My Cousins,
My friends,
My classmates,
My loved ones....
Thank you all for making 2008 one to remember....
Thanks for sharing the joys and sorrows of this past year....
Let's move on clinging to GOd,
knowing that when our lives are in his hands,
WE DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR......


"Look behind,
to learn,
to review,
and to laugh....

NOw let's look forward,
to hope,
to have faith,
and to LOVE..."

2 comments:

Andrinna said...

my cacat smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheng Yee said...

hey... haha.. love the last quote at the end... you wrote it yourself?