Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DouBLe-cRoSSeD biRthDay

The Original Target....


I was then made the target...



I was PUNKED......

Thanks Wei Wey..... Haha..... LOve ya....

Haha..... What a surprise for me...... I was PUNKED on my birthday...... I wanted to scare Wei Wey on her birthday..... Give her a surprise..... Turns out she knew all about it and used it to turn against me..... Thanks to all the double-crossers(Dawson, Chris, Daniel especially)...
Man I am blur..... SO BLUR......
Thanks Wei Wey..... Thanks Guys..... It was FUN.....
BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WEI WEY....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... The whole thing was sooooo.... amusing!!! :D

Jonathan low said...

sry, forgot to whish u, happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!

ezra said...

Oooo, I din't know. Happy 20th birthday man! =D

Yong Ling said...

weiling was like so aggressive la, haha