Tuesday, July 15, 2008

cHeMi5tRy...

Yup, Have been a another long holiday away from my blog......
Well, what's been going on is that I've been learning to study.....
I thank God by God's His grace that he has helped me to learn to study and really get it.....
I've been literally burning mid-night oil...... Hehe....
I thank God that whenever i feel so tired and lazy, somehow i call on His name and then i feel stronger to tackle studies......
I just know He's helping me each day to build me stronger and stronger till i finally come face to face to tackle STPM....

Speaking about studies, we've just gone in the chapter Organic chemistry...... Somehow i've always enjoyed this the most in all the chapters in Chemistry..... Though there's really a lot to memorize, but I'm working at it.....

Alkanes-alkenes-alcohols-akyls-aldehyes-halides-ester-Ketones-benzene


It's just simply amazing how there all work around.....So complex yet amazing...... Many times we use the universe as an illustration about how amazing God is, but then many times all we need to do is look under a microscope.... Seeing the complex micro life also proves that an amazing creator exists......

No comments: