Thursday, July 24, 2008

bL3553d B3 dE naM3 of dE LORD....

Blessed be your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say Lord,
Blessed be your name

I've been reading about Job lately, and i thought of this song because this is indeed taken from there........ This is one of my favourite songs..... Not really because of the great tune..... But more of because this song always speaks to me.......

JOb is one of my bible heros..... The man God boasts about to Satan..... The man that didnt fail the test of God...... He is simply just amazing....... One of the biggest lessons i learnt from him is his ability to submit, love and trust God to let go everything into His hands.....
Though i know of this story and lessons for a long time already, just this few days, during my devotion what really strikes me is
DYING......
I do no fear death for myself more than for my love ones......
Job had his entire family wiped out... And yet He praised the Lord, Yes he did grieve for his family,
BUt still HE PRAISED THE LORD!!!

I cant imagine and am so scared to imagine the lost of my loved one(family, friends)...... The question is can i still praise the Lord even if they are taken from me>??? Will i be as strong as Job?????
My Answer for now,
is NO!!!!!
I wont be as strong as Job and it will be so so so hard for me to accept and get over it...... Sigh, but what i can assure is that I pray that God will take me to that stage....... By God's grace He will......
Our life starts living whwn we Let Go..... And Let God.....

No comments: