Thursday, August 2, 2007

WhAt? LoVe?

Are we Loving?
How are we doin so?
Or How should we Love?
What is Love?
This is what Jesus has to say:
"And this is how to measure it, the greatest love is shown when people lay down their lives for their friends."

John 15:13

I just love this verse.....
Many times I question myself, whether I can do it to my friends.....
Sometimes I feel very confident about it.....
But then, I ask myself, before giving my life,
Can I give my comfort?
My Time?
My Money?
My Blessings?
That is when I become speechless.....
In Spiderman 3, this is my hero

HARRY OSBORN

In the show, though he start as a bad guy, He ended a true friend, one who really gave his life For his friends....

To my Friends out there,Sorry if I have failed you guys in numerous ways......I am not at a stage where I can confidently say that I WILL AND SURELY WILL LAY MY LIFE FOR YOU GUYS!!!But all I can say is that I am working on it....TO be able to really learn true sacrifice to you guys,from the true master of sacrifice, of love

Which is from my Lord Jesus Christ.......

No comments: