Sunday, August 12, 2007

ApPy BiRthDaY.... Jo3L...



Happy Birthday bro..... You’re 16..... Wow.... Time just do fly..... Hehe..... Anyway, thanks for everything..... Through the years I’ve known you, our friendship has bloomed, and I believe it didn’t appear out of no where..... Looking back, it was God who formed this friendship and made it bloom into what it is today, whether you or anyone believes it, I DO..... So much..... You are the closest friend I’ve ever got.... And I thank you and God for it..... Yup, though sometimes you get on my nerves, and I believe I do too, and though friendship is not always at good seasons, I still thank God for you, and also thank Him for sustaining this relationship...... Thanks for being a fun, bubbly, lame, crazy friend, also, loving, caring and considerate in your own ways...... I’m also truly amazed and encouraged by how much you’ve grown in the Lord, and how much God is using you now..... There are indeed numerous things I tell God I wan to learn from you..... May God continue to work in you and through you...... With all the gift God has given you, may you learn to submit it to God and let Him use it all for His Glory...... As you grow up each year, may God not only bless you in growth physically but mentally, emotionally and especially spiritually in Him...... I hope I will continue to be a blessing friend to you in numerous ways..... Love you man...... Have a blessed birthday....

“Friendship like what we share is only birthed, shaped, sustained and continued in growth in the loving hands of God our Father...”