Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged....I'm It.....

Hmm......It started with Hui Ying, asking me about tagging, then, Zhi howe saying that I'm tagged..... What on earth does that mean anyway???? Then came gideon with the same thing..... I'm like ????????...... But then He led me to reading Ryan's, Ly's, Joel's, Tan's and His own blog..... And then only then I get the picture.....

Sorry if I'm a lil slow in this, for one thing, I dont come much online nowadays..... But anyway,I've decided to play along...... Hehe..... Here goes.....

Name 20 persons you can think of and do this survey and tag 5 people:
1. Pingu
2. Joel
3. Gideon
4. Dawson
5. Christopher
6. Ryan
7. John Lim
8. Meiqi
9. Zhi Howe
10. Priscilla
11. Hui Ying
12. Josie
13. Jamie
14. Ah Lee
15. Pek Ying
16. Yin Ying
17. Natallie
18. Joy
19. Tien Hui
20. Wei Wey

Questions:
1.. How did you meet #14 (Ah Lee)?
Met him in schoo,recently.... A very friendly and interesting guy......

2.. What would you do if you hadn’t met #1 (Pingu)?
Woooo...... Then I wouldn't have someone to sleep with anymore.....

3.. What would you do if #20 (Wei Wey) and #9 (Zhi Howe) dated?
Errrr...... Well, anything's possible......

4.. Would #6 (Ryan) and #17 (Natalie) make a good couple?
Oooo.... This is an interesting one...... Hmmmm...... I think they would...... Hehe..... JUST AN OPINION!!!!

5.. Describe #3 (Gideon).
Funny in his unique ways..... NO one can copy that...... Veggie-less, but working on that..... Good friend, to me and many......

6.. Do you think #8 (Meiqi) is attractive?
Yup.... I think she is..... Especially her heart to serve...... And her gentle look.....

7.. Tell me something about #7 (John Lim).
Hehe.... LAME GUY!!!!! BUt really fun to hang out with...... Loves drums..... And improving a lot..... A great friend..... Skinny and blur......

8.. Do you know anything about #12 (Josie)?
Errr.... Ya, that she's a girl!!!!!! A girl quiet as she is, but willing to take up a challenge given.....

9.. What is #1 (Pingu)’s favourite food?
Cotton.....

10.. What will you do if #11 (Hui Ying) confesses that he/she likes you?
Sorry Hui Ying..... You're a nice girl..... I'm a great guy... But we're cousins you know...... We'll just stay that way..... K?

11.. What language does #15 (Pek Ying) speak?
HEALTHY TALK!!!!

12.. Who is #9 (Zhi Howe) going out with?
NO One.... I guess.... I Hope...... He's not suppose to......

13.. How old is #16 (Yin Ying)?
14 years, 11 months and 13 days...... Hehe..... Cutie....

14.. When is the last time you talked to #13 (Jamie)?
Last night, online.......

15.. Who is #2 (Joel)’s favourite singer?
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!! B-E-N...C-A-N-T-E-L-O-N....EISH!!!!

16.. Would you date #4 (Dawson)?
I would.... That's if I am a girl..... Dawsons a really really sensitive,innocent and gentle guy.....

17.. Would you date #7 (John Lim)?
HAR Har..... What's with the guy dating system..... Actually I also would.... BUt first I HAVE TO BE A GIRL TO KNOW!!!!!

18.. Is #15 (Pek Ying) single?
Yes...... BUt who knows rite????? HEHE!!!! (kidding)

19.. What is #10 (Priscilla)’s last name?
Tongue..... Oppss.... Tang..... Or izzit Fern?????

20.. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19 (Tien Hui)?
I guess..... But that's only if we both reach the age.....

21.. What school did #16 (Yin Ying) go to?
Aunty Ruth and Chong Eng.....

22.. Where does #6 (Ryan) live?
In His own little world of WHY.....

23.. What is your favourite thing about #5 (Christopher)?
Himself...... A great friend......

24..What do you think about #13 (Jamie)?
Hmmmm..... She's shy yet not..... She's quiet yet not..... Hehe.... She's a sweet girl.... Bubbly, smilly and loves life.....

25.. What do #4 (Dawson) and #18 (Joy) have in common?
A God who loves them.....

26.. What special qualities does #5 (Christopher) have?
An Amazing gifting in music..... He rocks with his guitars....... He also has a sensitive ear to tunes.........

Now, I tag:
Natalie
Jamie
Josie
Ah Lee
Pingu

No comments: