Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WHY FORM 6???

That's the question asked and asked by many people...... Dont get me wrong..... It's not that I'm fed up or angry of anything, I just feel like writing my point of view about Form 6 and why I insist in staying and why I encourage others to do too.......

1. I believe Form 6 is good time to grow spiritually, because it gives me a longer time to learn and absorb more spiritual food in a comfortable enviroment such as, home, Yf, church and CG.....
2.Through growing spiritually, I believe it comes in a package for me growing mentally and emotionally too....

3.I get to prepare myself for Uni and also my future......Why?Form 6 is very tough and busy, it will be good to train me to be more disciplined and handle stuff better....

4.My parents dont think it's a good idea to leave so soon, so do I!!!

5.I admit that I'm really attacted to Kluang, cant bear to leave, but, will have to some day leave....That's a terrible FACT I'm learning to face currently, but my prayer is that God will teach me the importance of letting go,letting God and moving on throughout this 2 plus years I have left.....

Anyway, that's my view point/perspective on Form 6, I do encourage everyone to take Form 6,but, on the other hand, God has a purpose for all of us, whether Form 6 or college or not, God has different sets of plans and doors He has opened for us, I strondely URGE all to walk into the door God has opened for us......

1 comment:

enilit said...

Form 6 is/was awesome fun. ;)