Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stress Pressured MADNESS!!!!!!(S.P.M)

The day had arrived man..... Was thinking of it since Friday..... Got up that morning and found myself strangely so so excited, scared and yet wanting to have faith in the Lord all at once.....I prayed and prayed and prayed........Watched my favourite show AMazing Race and then made my way to school......NO one was allowed in......IT WAS 10.00......I was like....No not waiting....It'll just kill me waitin like that...SO I went home and came back only at about 10.40.....I was glad to see my old class mates.....They all looked well....MIss them.....Anyway, only at about 11.25 did the head mistress come and gave us the news on those who scored highest in our school........She also said that 16 people from our school failed.....I WAS LIKE!!!!!AHh, dying of curiousity and fear thinking whether that would be ME!!!! When I got my results, I WAS IN AWE!!!!!PRAISE GOD so much.....I didnt exactly reach my target, but GOd did wonders to my results.....It came out better than I expected......Thank GOd.......I just couldn't believe it.....Only at night did I start to believe that it wasnt a dream........This is a testimony that God does not short change anyone......YOu just need to do your best and also stay faithful to GOd......Trust me, you'll see what God can do through you......





ANyway, I took some photos.....2 to be exact......




THis is CUi Yin,Or Crystal..... She's a cool girl......She sits next to me.....Cause we're the only 2 Chinese of our class.... She's the oldest of 8 brothers and sisters....Her bubbly attitude is one that makes her popular.....She can be counted my closest friend in school....... We help one another with homework and all....She teaches me to speak Cantonese and I teach her English.... REally gonna miss her......She has a heart to help people...... She wants to be a professional psychologist... All the best Cui Yin.......

From left to right,Nasiha,Farhana,Husna and Nada........They are also my class mates a gang I'm gonna miss..... Nada has been a very helpful assistant monitor.......SHe's always laughing man.....Brings joy into our class...... Husna has been the same class with me since Form 1.....She's also been my study rival...... A very friendly one.....We help each other with quetions all the time..... She doesnt take any tuition and she did quite well for SPM...... Farhana,or we call her Nana came into our school just this year.....She also have been a girl who has a bubbly attitude...... She is good in her language.....She's joined various Sajak and Essay competitions and scored the higest for her BM various times in our school......Nasiha has a very good english accent.....She joined debate before.......Shs's also a nice girl...... Encouraging too...... Sigh......I pray that God will bless them as they move on into their futures....... And one day they will know HIM!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can only congratulate you Paulus! Once again, I'm glad that God has been good to you in granting you good results, "even though you served in the committee." I'm glad that you proved that you can serve God AND get good results!