Tuesday, March 20, 2007

LeTtiNg GO.... And LeTtinG GOD!!!!



Last Sunday, Pastor Kwan talked about the topic letting go in church.....It was a really good message.....It really did speak directly to me.......I named this blog letting go.....My very first post explains why.....I truly have been going through painful times, learning to let go my desires and dreams......But after the message I dont wanna just let go.....I wanna let go and let God.....


Jesus was a perfect example letting go and letting God.... He gave up His heavenly comfort, His Lordship to come down to be like us, a human being.......He let go everything he had to God and let God use it.....Because Jesus let go, we can live in Him now......God the Father too let go, he let go of His only Son to come to earth to die for us......Pastor Kwan's conclusion was the most 'striking' to me......


"To Be Christ Follower, Is A Journey Of Letting Go"



Jesus let go of who he was to become one of us, to become like us.....


We must learn to let go of who and what we are to become like Him.....


We let go our minds to have the mind of Christ.....

No comments: