Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a WaLk tO r3m3mB3r...




It was NAtional Day,
And my plan was to just study at Christine's place since I've got the whole house to myself...
I just had a bad week last week...
Was struggling with myself and God and the new environment...
Was feeling "lonely" for the whole week...
And I finally admit was feeling SUPER HOME SICK...
I was better and on the road to recovery that day...

While I was studying though,
an sms came,
and so I went to the beach....
Esther wanted to have some fresh air at the beach...
I saw myself doing a favour for her as Phang Cheng, herself and me went together to Teluk Likas...

Somehow,
I believed God planned that trip for me...
As I walked on the sandy beaches,
it was actually quite a dirty beach...
But then,
AT LEAST THERE's a beach to walk one rite?
Hehe...
While walking,
feeling the sand on my feet,
HEaring the waters splash against the shores,
feeling the sea breeze on your face,
and my favourtie one,
seeing the Sun set beyond the horizon...

I was like WOW...
Wow....
WOW!!!
Thank you Lord for bringing me here...
Somehow I feel closer to you whenever I am here...
Seeing the sun set,
reminds me of YOU looking down on me,
Watching over me...

Though I am going through a rough patch in life...
Thank you for being EMMANUEL,
GOd with us,
GOD with ME...
Keeping me,
Preserving me, Training me,
Growing me
and LOVING ME....

It was indeed a Walk TO REMEMBER
the WONDER<
the Awesome-ness,
and
the BEAUTY
of MY GOD....




I know it might soung late...
But HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!!
LOVE YOU MALAYSIA...

Whatever people say about you,
I believe that in CHRIST,
ALL things are possible,
MALAYSIA MESTI BOLEH!!!

3 comments:

Peiling said...

Amen! God is indeed a God of Beauty, God of Change, God of Miracle.

Althou its hard to believe, but hey we are gonna trust God that we will see His hands at work right here in Malaysia.

Everytime time i pray
i moved the hands of God
my prayer does the things
my hands cannot do.
And everytime i pray
mountains are removed
the path are made straight
and nations turn to You...

Let us continue believe in You
Abba Father..

Rock on bro,will give u a kick anytime u need :P

Pingu said...

Hehe... Thanks so much DA WISE PENGUIN... Hehe.... Really appreciate your encouragement...

Anonymous said...

Amin!