Wednesday, September 23, 2009

M SoRRiE...

This might sound weird and all,
But,
I just want to say sorry to everyone...
Here's why,
It's great being back la...
I always look forward to it....
I always look forward to seeing everyone back home,
Hanging out and catching up with you guys is trully something I will never get tired of doing....
Note that when I say no to somethng,
It's not because i dont want to go out with you guys,
it's not because i dont want to go for a Counter Strike game with you guys,
it's not that I have no time for you guys...
Yaya, i know we have to make time,
But please know that I am struggling to be able to make time with everyone...
If I could,
I would always say yes to every invitation you guys give to me...
BUt reality is,
I CANT!!!!
Why?
Well, it's just hard to explain...
So even for this trip,
and for any future times we have,
please do note it is indeed a joy to be able to be around you guys...
I would not miss building a friendship,
But I do do hope you guys will understand too....
That everytime you ask me,
I would try my very very best to go....
And every time i cant make it,
everytime there's a no,
It's because I Trully trully cant...
So,
I just wan to say sorry to those who think i just dont want to give them time...
I ask only for this from you as a friend,
that you help me by understanding and trusting me,
whenever I give a NO.....
Thanks, Love you guys lots...

1 comment:

yourshoeah said...

One of the sure signs you are much loved and needed. ;)