Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bAd-m3aN-ToN fA3eW3lL...

It's been already a week but i just thought of posting some pictures of the farewell.....

Opening Speech by out-going President....

Lee Ming and Shi Feng aka Secretary and Vice president.. People of great assistance to me...

From top left, Yiwan(Ajk perhubungan), AiPing(Juruaudit), Pyng Jyng(Ajk Ting.6), Joey(Vice secretary), Eunice(treasurer) and Lee Ming.... All did a wonderful job....



CheeZE!!!!

Mr Lim and Puan Leong our teacher advisors and New president Shu sien...

Presidents..

The Old Boeard.... People say i look fat in the photo..... AH!!!!!!

New Board....


Group picture.....
Serving as president in a school club was great..... I thank God for the opportunity and also for the people he gave me to help me through this.... May this experience be a mile stone to help me in the future....

No comments: