Sunday, October 5, 2008

aLL aLon3...... t3dDi?


Hehe...... I know i look stupid.......
Sigh.....
Well, I am alone again, with my bro who just flown off yesterday......
Honestly, last year i was excited about the experience of having a whole room to myself and all....
And that i could be the oldest..... I was really excited to face whatever life i was going to have with my bro's absence.....
But little did i know, i missed him so much last year....
Suddenly there wasn't any shadow i could hide in......
Suddenly my room seemed so empty......
Suddenly my life felt funny and weird.......
YES..... I ADMIT IT!!!!! I DID MISS HIM LIKE MAD!!!!!! I COULDN't WAIT HIS RETURN.......
But through the days he wasnt there, i learnt so much......
The biggest lesson was to stand up on my feet on my solid ground which is CHRIST.....
The past 4 months was amazing with my bro......
Although i had to share him with so many people..... HAHA..... But i dont mind......
We had our times together talking, playing, hitting one another.......
I really enjoyed it.....
God indeed took our relationship to another level......
I have never leaned on him so much before.......
NOw, He's gone back to ENGLAnD..... AHHHH......
DUH, I miss him, and i ain't afraid to say it ok, JIT!!!!
I will always miss him, it's a brother thing..... Hehe........
God bLEss Bro..........

1 comment:

eunice said...

Hi Paulus! This is a super out of the topic comment, but I've never seen you in dark coloured jeans before lah!!

Along the same lines of your post, I'm sure you miss your bro, and good on you about admitting it. Real man admit their feelings. Tee-hee-hee.