Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sweet Memories.....

Kaixian? Tired before camp?

Welcome to the guys room....

Still up chatting... (Yoeng Hing and me...)
The first worship session.... Joel andthe band, you guys did great ....



teAm EngiNa.... Victorious for the treasure Hunt... Hehe....

Say Cheese>


Mucks....
GOd Blezz You Jit!!!


poSing....

That's a towel with my name on it.... Heh...


Celebrating Yoshy's and Shampert's birthday.... Melon cake...


The DOgs get all The Love....


hmmmmm...


Hanging out in the room..... Hanging out with the guys in the dorm is one of my favourite times at camp...... We were wrestling, and having man talks..... Haha..... It was so fun where guys could just be guys..... Mr Aero was our leader....


Dear Dawzy, waiting for the shower..



The Blazing people....



I know, I know it's already been a month since camp.... But I promised photos.... Hehe.... And here are my favourites.... Wish i could post them all up cause i love them all.... Hehe......
Thank you Lord once more for the camp......
You were the one who made it a BLAST!!!!

No comments: