Tuesday, January 29, 2008

cRoZZ CouNTrY n TeSt TuBeZ..

Hie..... Am Back after so long..... Sometimes, i feel a lil uneasy in me when i dont update my blog..... Feels funny, and, some people have been asking about my blog too..... hehe.....



Anywayz, been busy with sports in school especially..... We just had our cross country last Saturday..... And this is a testimony of God's grace..... I didnt train on my own like i used to, but then i so badly wanted a medal,(never had one my entire life)... Since it was the last year in secondary school, i wanted to try my best..... I had this thought though that since so few guys in form 6, it wouldnt be that hard to get something..... I WAS WRONG, that day, they all ran so well, the first guys,Chee Hao from my class took only 20 minutes to reach the finish line, after approximately 6Km of estate road..... He's good man..... Anyway, when I ran, i kept telling myself to not stop running, but after about 3-4km, i had to stop for a while, and i tell you the temptation to walk and not run anymore is SO STRONG...... But then I kept praying that God will give me the strength to run,and at least finish the race..... And towards the end, I gave it my all, sprinted all the way to the finish line(it was down hill anyway, Keke....) And to my surprise, I got 16th, and to my greater surprise, i got a medal,it was plastic but still, it was a medal.... HEHE!!!! I thank the Lord so much for helping me not only finish the race without dying, but also getting a medal for me..... I just wan to give all praise to Him, I could never do it without HIM!!!!!


Test tubes..... Hmmm, I decided to write on this becoz i find it really interesting.... Nowadays in school, i have been doing anion and cations analysis...... And i never enjoyed Chemistry lesson so much before..... Sometimes, i dont fully understand what it means, or what solution to another makes what, but then, i just think the chemicals in the test tubes are so cool....... JUST SO COOL!!!!! It's such a nice feeling to see a chemical that is colourless mixing another to make a colour liquid appear, or mixing colours together to make a clear solution, or even mixing solutions to get a heated up solution.... I just find it fun..... One of my Cheeky friends would take all the left over from the experiments and mix it together after the experiment, and today, he came up with a solution which was 3 coloured, pink on the top, white in the middle and black at the bottom..... SO COOL...... HEHE!!!!! Ya, so just wanna share with you guys the amazing world of test tubes..... Hehe......

2 comments:

PU2B2 said...

congrats! i didn't know you can run, indeed it was God's grace. :) i love test tubes too! not just that, i love glasses. don't know why..hehe ;()

ChoonKhai said...

wah.. your rentas desa so easy.. jz bukit =D

I need to go through beach and jungles T_T