Tuesday, January 22, 2008

.....................

I know I'm not a frequent blogger.....
Sometimes i find it so uneasy to look at my blog....
Haha.... Feel So empty.....
Anyway, Thank God that finally have got the time to at least come on the computer to say a few words......
Been kinda busy lately...... People have been saying that about me.....
and honestly, it is not something to be proud about......
Sorry to all those who think I'm Mr Busy..... Because the fact is I'm not......
Last night at MLM, I learnt that a normal mind always strives to be busy.......
Sometimes I do have that, but deep down, i dont.....
I wan to have a renewed mind in CHIRST......
Anyway, why I'm seemingly busy????
Not sure what answer to give you.....
but, a promise is that I'm learning to cope in Christ who gives me strength.....

No comments: