Friday, June 15, 2007

School!!!!

Well, havent got a chnace to talk about school yet , although it started like a month ago...... Hmmm..... I'm going to say something 'weird'..... Something I've not been able to say for a long time in my life time of school years...... I'm kinda enjoying school!!!!! Yup.... Cant believe I'm saying it myself...... Although I might change my mind in a few weeks/ months time.... But whatever it is, that is what I'll say now...... I've been really looking forward to Form 6 in Stk since last year..... Even before my SPM exam..... HOw crazy is that...... But as i came in this year, it did start out alil rough for me..... But till now it's been great..... One of the biggest reasons is because of the amount of friends i have there...... Hui Ying, Meiqi, Jean, Gideon,Zhi Howe, Adeline, Pei Kee, Jocelyn,Song An, Lee Min,Aaron, etc.......And not forgetting the ever loving and kind and caring seniors like Kai Xian, Engina, Elween, Booon, Daniel, Hui Mun and Cheng Yee.... Plus the new friends to mix with... Although I'm not good at that, I'm still working on it........ And what's more, I have the coolest teacher I've ever had...... MISS NEO!!!!! She's so nice nice nice.........

But enough of the niceness of school, though I'm having a great time, there's ups and downs come with it too..... Some things like the long long assembly needs time to get used to.... Plus 3 in a week...... And the pressure of being the best school in Kluang is a heavy burden especially to us students...... And i also got lost today..... It's so hard to find the different rooms located in Stk...... Thank God today for Aunty Ai lan......She led me to the 'bilik Sukan' i was looking for..... She took the oppotunity to ask about how I'm doing too.... Thank God for her man......

Anyway, here begins my Form 6 life...... It's not going to be easy...... But it's a step I'm willing to take in this life..... One phase of life that I dont think I'll ever regret.....

The Key is trust...... Trust God..... Clinging His hand all the way..... As a child to a FATHER!!!

No comments: