Thursday, June 21, 2007

RyAn......


That's Ryan and me......

And this post is dedicated to him for 2 reasons.......

Happy Birthday man......

You're older........Haha

BUt that's not the only reason.....

I also want to dedicate this to a friend;

One who have impacted my life in ways that he himself might not know how much....

One who have invested in my life so much that will last my life time......

He is my Amazing Friend Ryan......

Words are just not enough to express how much I have and will continue to appreaciate

him.......

BUt Ultimately I Thank God for allowing me to know Ryan......

Ryan is a friend

that reminds me of how good and gracious GOd really is.....

Thank YOu Ryan

For everything.......

All that I've experienced with you

and going to experience,

I will treasure.....

GOd bLess you and continue to lead you.....

Lot's and Lot's of Love......

Paulus


No comments: