Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Photos.....

I love photos.....They really do speak a thousand words to me..... Here are my favourite photos for 2006......




Ma BirThDay...Thanks guyss for the 'duNk'




Gideon,Joel and m3 before debate


SSAJ and THoN debate team....Once enemies,now friends....


YOuth Sunday.....Pris,Tien,Jean,John and m3...


Commitee 2005-2006.....




My cool handsome friend....At church camp...

Church camp....Yfers,love you guys so much......Crazy but wonderful bunch.......

Boyz nite....Sleepy John.....HahA...

Chinese Society....Interesting lot to work with....

In the doulos VIP room with ma FamILy.....

M3 and Mr Handsome.....Great guy.....Love hIm so much even in this few months.....


My THON buddies.....REally great gang....GOnna miss them..


Ryan.....Celebrating for his graDuaTion....


And That's the guYs celebrating it for hiM.... HAha!!

Whatever Jean's doin.....Haha...

That's Ester....ONe of the Doulos girls.....I think she's really sweet.....


Yup.....Joel again.....My wonderful friend.....


Aaron......(Gotong-royong)

Ahhhh....My cuttie cuzzin.....Xing Bei

Sunset in SaBaH....

MOunt Kk iN the MoRniNG...

Sunset....At the tip of BornEo....

Yup....That's me....ON A JetSKI....It was scary but fun...

My deareSt FamilY....

Cuzzin Dearie....Hui Ying.....

Introducing to another crazy bunch......The Will-Lee-Ngs...Kids....

Anthony's farewell....Gonna miss Him.....


I know It's a bit late for a 2006 'speech' but I'll just say anyway....I really Thank God for all that he has brought me through in that year......The year really went by so fast.....BUt all of you guys made it a year rememberable to me......I love you guys.......I really really thank God for each and everyone of you guys......God Bless.....And MayHe bring us together to experience another year in HIM......

No comments: