Wednesday, January 10, 2007

.........

Just came back from Singapore yesterday....Actually,we only decided to go for the trip yesterday afternoon......The fun thing about this is that I'm 'free and easy'....I hesitated a lil.....But then I just thought:"What the hack,it's not like I have school!"We made our way there at around 6pm.....We went there to visit my dad's two Uni-mates......Before meeting them for dinner,my mum went to get some stuff at the supermarket on the way....There is where my bro and I bought some sushie and munched it away.....I saw some school girls pass by and I was like:"Haha...I'm free and easy......DOnt have school!".....We had dinner and then we went for some hot drinks.....That's where we came across this:-


INTRODUCING......MILO GODZILLA......Haha....First time ever coming across this....It's a milo ice drink,plus some milo powder on top,a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and a cerry on top......It was GOOD!!!!!I know we went for a hot drink,but i just had to try it........We headed back after the drink......It's times like this that you sit back,relax and enjoy life......Hehe......Well,better go pack for tomorrow's retreat.......Paulus Out........

No comments: