Monday, March 22, 2010

fAitHfuL mEn... wHo cAn finD?

"Many a man claims to have unfailing love,
but a faithful man who can find?"
Provebs 20:6
Haha,
That's the product of reading the product of reading proverbs...
Anyways,
was reading Proverbs one morning and stumbled upon this verse...
Honestly why it hit me is because,
i have been thinking about relationships lately....
Not any relationships,
THE relationship.....
Want to give credit to both my parents,
as well as my advisors from Yf back home....
They have indeed been people who have trained me up well....
I trully thank God for them...
They have taught me the importance of not plunging into the deep waters of Courtship,
but learn to first take baby steps into the shallow banks of Friendship first...
But when i read this verse,
I thought,
REAL HARD....
Honestly,
this is one of the biggest challenge to me,
and i speak to many guys as well....
Come on,
even the bible says it...
We man can talk very well....
Sweet talk, promise a lot...
But when comes to doing what we talk,
it's not too bad at first,
but when the roads are tough,
it's so easy to just give up...
Take the recent Jack Neo's affair case as an example....
Sigh,
I too fear that i would not be faithful to "her"...
For a faithful man who can find?
Haha...
Well,
But as much as I've said,
God is also teaching me to have faith....
I cannot guarantee my faithfulness to "her"...
But I believe as GOd builds on my faith,
as i learn to just trust Him,
He will make me Faithful,
not only to her,
but i believe,
TO HIM....