Monday, February 1, 2010

fEBruArY 1zt...

It's February the 1st...
Which means???
It's the end of a month and beginning of another,
DUH!!!
Haha...
BUt then,
Cant believe it's a month already...
It didnt seem that fast at first,
not until now when I look back,
WOW,
A whole month of January is gone already...
Told ya time flies faster then jets:D


Anyways,
I would not say it's a GREAT month or anything,
but it was good...
Hehe...
Because God has been GOOD to me....
Ya,
I mean anyone can say that la,
but then,
till you REALLY experience it,
you would agree too....

Going through this month was not all fun and games,
Had quite a challenging time settling down...
What's more after one of the most amazing and fruitful holidays I had...
Mornings are especailly hard....
There are mornings when I SPRING out of bed,
and be ready for a new day....
But then there are mornings I sluggishly drag myself up and dread....
Lets just say,
life isnt always good to me....
But GOD is!!!


God truly taught me a valuable lesson...
Moods and emotions are many times uncalled for...
Sometimes because of circumstances,
situations, environments,
people, ESPECIALLY people,
memories or maybe even Hormones that affect your emotional status for that time....
It isnt wrong to feel that way,
it isnt our fault to be angry, sad, depressed, down or "Emo"....
But then,
the lesson here was that, though we dont always "Make" the emotion,
we can always learn to "DRIVE" it....
It isnt always our decision to be SAD....
But it is our decision to take the next step,
to either continue being SAD,
or CHEER UP....


God really rebuked me when I was here...
He showed me the unpredictability of our feelings towards life....

Sometimes, life feels like dead lizard....
We dread it, it stinks, it feels as though one is rotting inside out....
Nothing to look forward to, nothing to keep you going,
only the Stench....

SOmetimes, life feels like the sky,
Amazing, beautiful, a sight to see...
But then you never know when the clouds will come,
bringing darkness and gloom as the light vanishes a little at a time....

SOmetimes life feels SWEET...
Like all kinds of chocolate, cakes, pastries....
But sweet till you "jelak"....
Too sweet it becomes bitter....

Sometimes, life feels like a present,
surprises awaits, challenges to face....
BUt till disappointement comes when we realize what is outside does not make the inside....
Life is unpredictable....
The emotions that result from the circurmstances and situations we face in life is even more SURPRISING....
Humans can feel up at a time,
and suddenly feel down after a second...
Girls and guys alike(Please la guys, admit you are emo too, sometimes worse than girls)..
But if we just keep that negative emotion within and allow it to stay,
it will GOVERN our life...
It will TAKE CONTROL....
GOd taught and is teaching me to TAKE CONTROL of my emotions...
Drive it where it is suppose to be...
Mornings are always a challenge,
but then,
this is my decision,
no matter how i feel,
let me start this day with a SMILE:D
P.S. Meet Quaky(below)... He's a mutated penguin.... My very first birthday gift i recieved this year....

1 comment:

Andrinna said...

good post Paulus:)... the lizard loookssss so so very disgusting lah!!!