Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CLimBiNG tHE moUNtaiN of LIFE....








As I was climbing Mount K,
I was taught and reminded a thing or two about life...
Life is a mountain,
and what keeps us going?
Hope,
Like climbing mount K,
my hope was to reach the peak,
that was my goal,
my dream,
my DESTINATION...
I actually did not think it was gonna be that difficult,
since I conquered it before when I was seven...
BUt the climb was challenging,
it was difficult...
MAn I have sore feet now...
Haha...
There were a few moments while climbing,
that I thought to myself,
What on earth am I striving here for?
What the, how come still got so far to go?
YOU SURE I can reach there?
GOSH!!!!
But as I pressed on,
one step at a time,
and when I reached the top,
My, my, my...
The view was Simply AMAZING....
When I got to that point,
the stiving,
the pain,
the panting,
even my sore leg now,
was worth it...
IT WAS INDEED WORTH THE CLIMB...
Lesson?
Life is as such,
there are points in life that we just wanna give up,
that we think why on earth lord?
WHY? WHY am I DOING THIS?
The Mountain is so so BIG!!
HOW CAN I CONQUER IT?
Why ARENT I THERE YeT?
But Like the Word says,
if we stay faithful to HIM,
taking ONE STEP at a time,
the end would be breath-taking,
it would be MARVELLOUS,
it will be
WORTH IT....
To those who are going through life's toughest times,
let it be a reminder,
to persevere,
to stay strong,
and to stay faithful,
and when the end comes,
when the dawn arrives,
the LIGHT will overcome the DARKNESS....

No comments: