Sunday, December 14, 2008

EspLodeD....


E.S.P, ESP is on fire,
We dont want the devil cause the devil is a LIAR....


Woohoo...... AM BACK..... Just got back only, am feeling a bit tired, but dont wanna sleep.... Hehe.... So might as well write about camp sine it's just fresh in my head.....


Well, like always, it starts with a SIGh..... Man, camp is over..... Cant believe it.... Wished it could be longer...... But we have to come back to the real world now..... SNAP back to REALITy..... My bro always calls this the mountain top experience..... It's always hard to get back to 'life', but i think this time will be fine, since this isn't my first camp..... My view about camps like ESP, gives me a picture of heaven...... This is what i always imagine when we go to heaven..... We would all be living together, meeting together, playing together, having fun with one another, but most of all, worship God together..... It always gives me a glimpse of heaven and that's why i always always enjoy such camps..... Especially with the Ablazing YOUTHS.....
Anyway, this experience was great..... This time round, we had so much fun during sessions..... That's what i like about Pastor Victor..... He makes the topic all fun by speaking our language, helping us to get comfortable before giving us very practical but blibical teachings...... First night we had a Guy's competition..... All the guys rock and so did John.... Great job man..... Second day we had a WEDDING..... Haha.... It was really cool and funny..... Both Chris and Christina did great and were very sporting..... Once again, SORRY TO ISAAC LOY..... Haha.... I still owe you an ice-cream.....

To sum it all up i enjoyed Pastor victor's sessions very much..... I've learnt a lot......
Other than this, praying for others was also an amzing experience..... I thank god for the opportunity to be able to bless, encourage, anoint, speak into, affirm and build up others through prayer...... I also thank God for everyone who also came and bless me with prayer.....
But i think by far one of the most unique and loved experience in camp is Pastor Victor's blessing and Word of prophecies over the leaders lives ...... Followed by the prayer tunnel..... While i joined hands with Wei Ling to prayer for all that went through the tunnel, tears filled my eyes..... It was for 2 reasons, one is because i felt that this generation of young believers have talents, have gifts and they are simply amazing, BUT, many do not know that they are capable of much much more if and only if they learn to surrender their gifts, talents, passions, dreams, visions and Lives to GOd...... This i speak for myself also and i urge and encourage all to look beyond just their talent, knowing that it isnt in our talents that we rely on, but it's faith in JESUS, becuase in HIM, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...... The second thing that triggered my tears was because I also saw a generation of BELIEVERS that have a HEART for GOD..... And that made me cry and weep and interceded for them...... Because i foresee a rising generation of CHIRSTIAN LEADERS that are conquerors..... A MIGHTY GENERATION OF SPIRITUAL LEADERS that God is already raising up......


It was a very refreshing camp..... I long to come back and impact my world....... I thank God for all the people I've got the priviledge to meet, especially those from other churches...... Also for the blazing youths that i has a chance to hang out with and talk to...... Last but not least, the friends that we brought to the camp...... ESPECIALLY LILY....Staying the same room with Him was fun with Wei Jie around too..... Hehe..... May God Bless you all......

"I'll Stand with arms high and heart abandoned, in all, for the ONE who gave it all,
I'll Stand, my soul long to you surrendered, all I am is YOURS"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!

It seems that quite a few of us have delighted in the Lord raising up a new generation! Praise Him!

Please do post your testimony on the ESPlosion website!

ezra said...

Hahahaha, found your blog! \(*o*\)

Let me just start by quoting you "My view about camps like ESP, gives me a picture of heaven".

Wow, amazing way to put it! I'll remember that.

Anyway, it's been a blessing that I got to know you better in this camp. Hope you felt the same way too! =D

So, I'll be visiting your blog often. God Bless, my bro ;D