Friday, November 7, 2008

iN loVinG MeMori3s Of scHooLinG in StK...

Sigh......
Well, the day has finally arrived......
It's not that i will never see my classmates, schoolmates and friends anymore.....
Sigh,
It's just the experience in the same class,
studying together,
learning together,
FELLOWSHIPING TOGETHER......
I will certainly miss the experience.......
VERY VERY MUCH........
It will be a part of my life that i will always remember and treasure.......
WHY??
CAUSE....

1. I really enjoyed this experience very much...... Yup, everyone dreads going to school, but so far this has been the best schoooling experience for me..... I had to drag myself up everyday at 6am from bed to school...... But then i would start to enjoy the day...... I also am very priviledge to have been able to not only befriend so many many amazing friends, but being able to serve alongside them and serve them...... They have been great encouragements to me.....

2. Other than just enjoying this experience, i've also learnt a lot from this experience which has helped me to grow in every aspect of my life..... God put me there for a purpose and reason..... And i believe that purpose was not only to bless but in the midst of it be BLESSED...... I was in form 6 not only to work and serve, but to be nurtured and grow at the same time..... I THANK GOD FOR THAT.....

Well, overall, an enriching and refreshing experience..... Like i said, one i will miss very much.....

TO ALL MY FELLOW FRIENDS, PEERS, CLASSMATES, SCHOOLMATES, TEACHERS.... Thank You for making this form 6 journey worth while...... It wouldn've been the same without you guys...... WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.....
Will keep you all in my prayers......

P.S.. photos are up on facebook.....

No comments: