Friday, November 2, 2007

MPPPU dinner......

Yup, my very first prom night...... I never wore so nice in my life..... Hehe..... Welll, it's finally over......

Firstly is a great big thanks to God my Lord...... The night wasnt prefect I admit..... There were some technical errors and some lack of control over the crowd..... It was frustrating..... BUt I admit, overall, it was really good....... I whispered little prayers to God once in a while..... And though I should be disappointed about all the flaws last night, still, I dont..... IN fact I feel great.... Hehe..... Thank you Lord.......

Secondly, would like to thank the whole MPPPU team..... You guys did so well...... And I love working with you guys..... In fact, I look forward to next year..... That we can work together and grow closer as a team in friendship....... Thanks to the President, Ah Too...... And the rest of you guys, Jolene, Ian, Ai Ping, Ah Phang, Ding, Phang Cheng, Nathan, Sen Lih, Xue Ting and Samuel....... I also wan to thank teacher who is also part of the team... Actually we are part of her team... ANyway, thanks for your support and guidance..... And also Lunch..... Hehe......

Last But not least are the volunteers...... All of you but in particular my camera man..... Shi Hao, Heng Way and Zhi Howe....... You guys did great..... Sorry Shi Hao about the camera which kept dying, but some how you managed to do the best job you can.... You kept trying and I was very encouraged by that...... All you guys enthusiasm was also very encouraging...... Thanks...... May we also grow in a deeper friendship in the years to come...... GIDEON.... I didnt forget you..... My PA guy....... Thanks for the help...... Helping Nathan at teh back.... With anything he's got for you.... Thanks pal......

I feel somewhat relieved about the dinner finishing...... The seniors say that it is the biggest thing we'll plan as MPPPU board directors...... But then, yet, I feel a bit funny.... That it's finally over..... Feel like planning it again...... Hehe......

P.S..... Photos will come later......

3 comments:

KingChai said...

See? I told you everything will be fine and you did well.

You will tons more fun with your board. Nice work!

Joel Yap said...

boooo...!!!!!

zBlue Wey said...

no nid thx n say sorry to me...it's ok...since u invited me to b the cameraman,sure i hv to do my job well...can't let u down...hehe...
however,congratulation tat u had the mpppu dinner successfully...keep add oil o~