Friday, October 5, 2007

foRm 6, liVE?

How am I doing?
Well, got tonnes of Maths homework...
Havent studied for end year....
Buzy preparing slide show for annual dinner....

Yet,
No doubt, form 6 is fun.....
The experince,
The people.....
Random pictures taken...
Few things i wanna introduce

Wei Kwong, taking a short shut eyes after Marths....

From right, Chee Hao, Raj, Ah Poh and Tai.... They bring life to the class.... Man, they are one crazy bunch....

Similar to the picture above, the other two are Jolene and Sern Sien(class monitor)....


That's me with my partner in class..... EDdy... Once class mates for 3 years..... Now class mates again.... Quiet he might seem... But He is as crazy as the rest....

This is Miss Neo my Maths 1 and 2 teacher..... Coolest teacher I know...... Havent met any one student who dont Love her.....


This Everyone is Maths..... Differentiation to be exact.... Maths, my favourtie sub... But makes me crazy at times.....

Anyway, God has been gracious..... He has blessed my relationships especially with my class mates..... And also my 'relationship' with knowledge..... Hehe..... Thank you LOrd....




No comments: