Friday, September 21, 2007

BrOThErZ fOrEvEr....








After 18 years, I'm now getting used to the silence and absence of my bro...... It's not an easy feeling to tackle, but yet it is a feeling we all have to face..... He's been an excellent bro to me..... As my only bro and I his only other, we fight, argue, get so mad with one another, but still, there are those times of his expression of love for me...... This is a called brotherly love.... Something, I've got the chance to experience...... Something not easy to explain......
I miss that already and going to miss it bad...... He's always been there protecting me...... But now I will learn to protect myself...... To be my own man...... But anyway, I enjoyed
But thanks for everything....... Love you so much, man, take care......
YOu've been one of the greatest blessings God has given me in life........



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it really sweet that you guys have been posting about Isaac on your blogs. Good job!

We're all gonna miss him

eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eunice said...

Yeah, I agree with Ryan about you guys posting stuff up about yr bro. Reading your post, Paulus, I also felt like crying! We will all miss him much..