Wednesday, December 6, 2006

LeTtiNg Go.......

SPM is finally over,well technically..... Yay for that.... Instead of going to my old blog,I've decided to start anew..... Anyway.... Wanna give an intro about this blog.... The title is Letting Go..... Throughout this year,God has been teaching me about letting go things of my life into His hands..... It is a painful process..... Very painful...... But,it is what we all have to learn to do..... If we find it hard to let go something into our Lord's hands, it can turn to be a danger into taking the place of God in our lives..... Letting go is an act of submission,trust and love towards our Father In Heaven..... WHy? We submit to Him what He has given to us,something that doesn't even belong to us in the first place.... We trust God that we can live on Him alone.... AND,we love God above the blessings He has poured out for us..... It's a tough process...... That's why we need to depend on God to help us....... But,letting go isn't the end of the story...... God honours that!!!! That's why I decided to name this blog as such..... I've not fully let go of many things of my life...... But I'm in the process,and I encourage everyone to do the same...... DO not forget,God 'let go' His son to die for us on the cross so that we can develop a communion with our God,and inherit eternal life...... With this post,I begin my blogging....... God Bless.......

No comments: